Civil Ceremonies

The Manor Rooms will be licensed to hold civil ceremonies.
Please contact our local Registrar regarding availability, the fees and your eligibility for a marriage or civil partnership.

East Riding Registration and Celebratory Service ...
01482 393600

Marriage ceremonies will take place in one of our licensed rooms, some of which will have disability access.